Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Earthen Glow Minerals Sample Haul Arrived...

Another little sample package was delivered by the mail man today!

I ordered some foundation samples in the beige/neutral range, since I've been wanting to try these colors out as well. Until now I've gone with the warm/peach range, but on some days those colors seem to wash me out, so I figured it can't hurt to test drive these just to compare.
Of course I just *had to* order some blushes and eye shadows as well; a few of these are brand new releases and wasn't even pictured on the website yet, so it was kind of a surprise to see what I had ordered when I opened the package.
Anyway; here they are... (click pictures to enlarge)


First row L-R: Pan, Rowenna, Whitley, Juliette
Second row: Lenora, Lois, Paris, Translucent Soft Focus Finishing Powder
Third row: Papaya, Beautiful, Gossip (eyeshadows)
Fourth row: Trust, Emotions, Blushing Date, Bali (blushes)

The foundations...
Ooops; apparently I ordered two cool foundations: don't know what the heck I'm gonna do with these. I can't wear them, that's for sure! :)

...and the eyeshadows and blushes...


So, has anyone else hauled some minerals this week?

That's it for now, see you soon :)

No comments: