Friday, April 24, 2009

The She Space April Limited Edition

Happy Friday!
Just though I'd share the latest TSS news... I love being an enabler :)
Many gorgeous looking shades there, ahh; bummer I am on a no-buy...!

From The She Space website:





















April 2009 Limited Edition
A tribute to Rodarte and the ART of One Little Dress


Do you think that it's possible for one or two little dresses from the Fall 2009 Rodarte Collection to actually inspire an entire color palette? Absolutely! I fell in love with the dresses and boots first, and then I knew that I had to build a collection around both of these looks! Spring needs to be lightweight and breezy...but I get tired of seeing the same Sorbet inspired colors everywhere I look....so for the woman who likes to mix it up a little....and step up the color game...this 30 piece collection is for you! Many of the colors are sheer and wispy, but certainly not to much that you cant SEE the pigment! So, this Spring as we finally put away the parkas and get ready to some out of hibernation I encourage you to LIVE IT UP IN COLOR!!! Special thanks to Rodarte for putting together one HECK of a fabulous collection!!!

One Little Dress will be available for roughly six weeks or while supplies last!


http://www.theshespace.com/aprillimitededition.html


Happy shopping :)

xoxo

6 comments:

krista carlson said...

I had gotten this email late yesterday and had to go right to the website..I ordered some samples and only spent 4.00...How is that for being thrifty...

Helen said...

Hi Krista!
Very well done I must say :) As for me, I've just broken my no-buy; and spent $11. I have such bad character... lol

Lucy said...

Hi Vanessa! I got that email also. I order the sample set. I love all those colors on the site. I looked quickly but may go back later.

Helen said...

Hi Lucy!
Yay, good to hear me and Krista are not alone :) The whole sample set? Great!

Robyn @ ItsRobyn.com said...

Ooh, thanks for letting me know. I'm off to check out the collection right now!

Helen said...

Hi Robyn!
Always welcome :)