Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NOTD: Zoya ♥ Sylvie ♥

Did you notice the hearts in the title?
I'm in love gals!

This one has to be THE ultimate corally-red metallic shimmer summer color of all times! Of course, this is my personal opinion; you don't necessarily have to feel the same way ;)
Anyway, Sylvie is her name, and I think she is absolutely fantabulous! This shade was originally part of the "Smitten" collection, consisting of metallic, shimmering colors which I just happen to love.
Three coats, butter-like application. As usual when it comes to the Zoyas I've tried so far ;)


Direct sunlight


Indirect sunlight




Now I'd like to know your take on this shade!

See you soon :)

8 comments:

Phyrra said...

Lovely red!

Helen said...

Thanks P :#) I love it!

Lucy said...

Very pretty and will add it to my list of nail polish wants.

Helen said...

Oh; that ever growing list, you mean ;)

Brooke said...

I would call this SEXY red. I love reds like that. Very pretty indeed :)

Helen said...

Thanks Brooke! Pretty and sexy it is ;)

Anonymous said...

Supersnyggt!!!

Helen said...

ITM;
Det här kommer pryda mina naglar många sommardagar ;)