Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Purple/Blue/Grey Tuesday EOTD

Hello there!
Hope your day is going well ;)
Today I did a shimmery blue/purple/grey EOTD using my new The She Space pigments (I'll do a separate post for that haul shortly ;))
I really like The She Space! Such an extensive array of colors, always new exciting products and collections coming out, reasonably priced AND awesome customer service :)

Shade descriptions:
  • Euphoric Madness - Icy electric lavender blue (permanent shade)
  • Take a You Day - Rich purple wine shimmer ("Storypeople" ltd collection)
  • Toys and Trinkets - Sheer super pearl taupe with a hint of charcoal twinkle ("Put it on Ice" ltd collection)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
The She Space Euphoric Madness - all over eyelid up to brow bone
The She Space Take a You Day - outer 2/3 of lid, middle lower lash line
The She Space Toys and Trinkets - highlight on brow bone and close to tear duct
Barry M Dazzle Dust #11 (dark grey shade) - outer v, crease, wet lined on upper lash line and gently patted on outer lower lash line
Maybelline Colossal Mascara in black

Face:
Earthen Glow Minerals Cover Me Foundation in Pan

Cheeks:
Earthen Glow Minerals Blush in Terracotta Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne - highlight on top of cheek bones

Lips:
Isadora Lipliner in Antique Rose
NYX Lipstick in Jupiter
NYX Lipstick in Athena (over Jupiter)




Natural daylight...

Different lighting...




Do you like The She Space? Any favorite shades?

That's all I have for now; me and the daughter are off to a rendezvous with my mother...

xoxo

9 comments:

inthemake said...

As gorgeous as usual ;) light but yet colorful, very nice ;)

Helen said...

Thanks, Inthemake! :)

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

I adore your gorgeous eyes!
thw whole look is pretty! very nice color combinations Vanessa! :)

contests and such said...

Looks great on you! I wish I could do my makeup like you. I just don't have the patience. I'm a 2-color kinda gal ;)

Velvet said...

Subtle and beautiful! I'm going to have to experiment with my eye shadows. I'm like Nessa, "a two color girl".Lol! But my problem isn't having the time. Mine is,thinking I'll make a mess out my eyes,lol!! I've also never tried She Space. Another beauty product to add to the list! (Sigh)!!

Helen said...

Nehs;
Thank you! I really like those colors :)

Nessa;
Thank you!
I can tell you that on many days I don't have the patience either... ;)
I often wear two colors as well, and I like it!

Velvet;
Thank you so much!
Most days I honestly don't have the time either; I have a 15 month old girl whose hands are everywhere they shouldn't be right now, so she demands constant supervision ;)
Today she took an unusually long lunch nap, which is the only reason I had the time today...:)

Lucy said...

I just placed an order with She Space the other day. Can't wait till it comes. I don't even remember what I ordered. Your eyes look beautiful.

Robyn @ ItsRobyn.com said...

Ooh, this foundation looks like a perfect match for you. Your profile full-face pic is ethereal. I'm going to have to try out The She Space. I've never heard of it until now.

Helen said...

Hi Lucy!
Thanks!!
You placed an order? Great; I bet you'll love it, Heather has really good quality of her products and she's very nice and helpful :)

Hi Robyn!
Thank you, you're so sweet to say that ♥
You really haven't heard of The She Space? You got to try them out; great products! I should say that I've always just ordered eye pigments, so I really cannot comment on the foundations or lip products. Let me know if you order anything.