Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mavala Treatment Haul

Hello lovely ladies!

Bought these a few days ago; I really needed something to soften and remove my cuticles, and they sold this in a value pack.
I've tried the cuticle remover, and it did a great job. I've never used one of those products before, so I really don't have anything to compare it to, though.
I'm gonna alter between this base coat (it's a sticky one) and my Orly Bonder. I don't want to use the Orly too often, since it causes yellow staining to my nails...
I'm afraid I can't say much about the top coat, since I accidentally dropped it on the bathroom floor before I had the chance to use it, and of course it broke. Top coat all over the floor; well, it's all been cleaned up by now :)





Have you tried any Mavala products?

Love & beauty to y'all :)

2 comments:

contests and such said...

I've never heard of them before. You'll have to keep us updated on its progress!

Helen said...

Really? Could it be possible they're not available in the US? Of all places, I'm surprised, seems you have all good stuff over there :)
I'll keep you posted, though :D