Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OPI Cabernet For The Lady

This is OPI Cabernet For The Lady.

This is a really pretty deep berry wine/burgundy/claret with a slight blue shimmer. It seems to be quite a close match to Bogota Blackberry, but since I don't own that one I'm afraid I can't compare them for you... ;)
Yum, I am in love with this one - it's such a sophisticated, velvet-y color, and very autumn appropriate as well.

 On to the pics! (as always; they are clickable)


Sunlight...


 Shade...


Chillin' in the grass...






Close up...




Application was a breeze, two coats offered great opacity. I can't comment on the lasting power since I only wore it for one day (anxious to try out other polishes from the ever growing stash, y'a know ;)).

What do you think of this one?

That's all I have for you today - hope to see you soon ;)

14 comments:

Mary said...

That's very pretty, it's so rich and sort of "glowy".

Helen said...

Hi Mary!
Oh yes, you're so right - this one glows - I forgot to write that... ;)

Nessa said...

Great color! Never heard of it...pretty though!

Helen said...

Hi Nessa ;)
I agree... I have a feeling I'll reach for it every now and then.

Kimmy said...

pretty nail color!

Helen said...

Hi rayqueenbee!
I'm so into these shades right now - it's probably the season ;)

Tuli said...

Oh this is really a very pretty color, looks so rich !

Helen said...

Hi Tuli!
It does, doesn't it? I actually feel rich when wearing it, too! ;))

Karin said...

That is a gorgeous color!

Helen said...

Hi Karin!
I couldn't agree with you more ;) And the formula is great also. As usual when it comes to OPI :)

Robyn @ ItsRobyn.com said...

Such a pretty color! I'll see if my manicurist has it and I'll borrow it for my toes.

Unknown said...

that's a so gorgeous colour^^ i really love that one, so shiny^^

Helen said...

Hi Robyn!
Great; I'm sure it'll look fab on the toes as well ;)


Hi Audrey!
Then perhaps you can buy it for yourself as a Christmas pressie ? ;))

Resham said...

its a pretty color..when i apply nail color, they just sink onto the sides...gross...

this color is sooo Holiday...