Zoya's summer collections are two sets of polishes; Ohh-La-La is a collection of bright metallics and La-Di-Da is a collection of bright cremes .
Aren't these mouth watering?
Personally I have lemmings from both collections - Katy and Midori from Oh-La-La as well as America and Renee from La-Di-Da, but all of them look pretty in one way or another ;)
Let's take a look at the promo pictures...
* Katy - Pink purple with multi-color metallic highlights
* Tallulah Vibrant metallic medium blue
* Midori - Unexpected metallic apple green
* Goldie - Multi dimensional metallic yellow gold
* Emme - Shimmering soft pink
* Ginessa - Multi dimensional metallic frosty white
* America - Bright orange red
* Dita Cherry - Red cream
* Renee - Ultra bright cherry red
* Paz - Ultra bright neon orange
* Ali - Ultra bright neon pink
* Pippa - Ultra bright neon yellow
These collections are available from Zoya.com from April 1st.
So, any lemmings from these? Tell me about 'em! ;)
Photo Credit: Temptalia.com